The advantages of high pressure Spiral pipe compared to traditional rectangular duct are numerous and compelling:
- Exposed spiral duct is attractive and is frequently specified by architects because of its superior aesthetic appeal.
- Paintable Spiral duct can be finished to blend in with, or stand out from, the indoor environment.
Economical to install
The unique attributes of Spiral duct can reduce installation costs:
- Easier to install through and around structural framing
- Longer spans reduces installation operations and the number of connections and hangers required
- Connections are made quickly and easily, and are easier to seal.
Lower cost of ownership
Spiral duct reduces upfront and operating costs:
- Low air leakage, optimal airflow characteristics, and less pressure drop allow smaller and more efficient air moving equipment
- Inherently stronger, allowing the use of lighter gauge, less costly metals
- Efficiently manufactured from strip steel to any diameter
- Spiral duct’s smooth interior traps less dust and is easier to clean
Many options and accessories
Spiral pipe provides a solution to almost any system design requirement:
- Manifold ducts efficiently handle complex distribution requirements and reduce installation time and cost
- Standard components for every application, such as gored and die formed elbows, tees, laterals, pant wyes, reducers, rectangular to round transitions, pick-up hoods, blast gates, cleanouts, access doors, diverters, and many more
- Custom components can be engineered for any purpose or specific application
Available in many materials
Spiral pipe meets a broad range of applications:
• Galvanized G60-G901
• Paint Grip A-601
• Poly-vinyl coated1
• Aluminum 3003 H-142
• Stainless 304 or 3163
• Aluminized Steel
Contact Spiral Manufacturing to learn more about the many design and functional applications of spiral pipe!